Registered Guide, Transportation, Entrance Fees.
Pick up is at 8:15 AM at the Aix en Provence Tourist Office
Discover Cassis and the Calanques, a UNESCO World Heritage area.*
We'll start by a strolling through the streets and squares of this charming harbor village dubbed “the Little Saint Tropez of Provence”.
Then get on board in the small port of Cassis for an amazing short cruise of the Calanques Natural Park ('creeks'). Take in impressive views and the contrast between the white cliffs and the calanques turquoise water!
* In case of bad weather and for clients security, the boat ride can be cancelled and our guide will suggest another activity
Lunch at your leisure in Cassis.
Continue your day direction to the Cap Canaille, listed by UNESCO as the highest limestone cliff in Europe. On the way, enjoy the driving along the Route des Crêtes. Get yourself amazed by the view overlooking the coast.
Provence Wine tasting
After all these stunning view, let's take a time to discover the wines of the appelation Côte de Provence Sainte Victoire.
The Côtes de Provence Sainte-Victoire are located on the foothills of the famous Montagne Sainte-Victoire which were a source of inspiration for the painter Cézanne. The vineyards are mainly located on south-facing hillsides, protected from the Mistral wind thus the efficiently clay-limestone soils with significant stoniness benefit from all the necessary assets for quality production.
Drop off at 4:30 PM at the Aix en Provence Tourist Office.
This tour includes
- Transportation in a comfortably appointed minivan for the day.
- An English-speaking Guide.
- A maximum of eight passengers per vehicle.
- Visit of Cassis.
- Boat cruise in the Calanques
- Photo stop at Cap Canaille.
- Wine tasting at a Côte de Provence Sainte Victoire winery.
This tour does not include
- Personal expenses
- Meals and drinks
- Guide appreciation gratuity
- Hotel pick up/drop off