Private tour, Licensed guide, Chauffeured tour, Entrance fees for Chateaux of Chenonceau and Chambord, Available all year round.
|400 €||287 €||230 €||196 €||174 €||158 €||145 €|
Pick up is at 09:30 AM at Tours train station
or at your hotel located in the Loire Valley (between Tours and Blois)
Guided tour of the Chateau of Chenonceau.
The unique architecture of the Chateau makes it one of the most exquisite Chateaux in the Loire Valley. Nicknamed “the ladies castle », Chenonceau is related to important French women such as Catherine de Medici. The magnificent Renaissance gardens around it make it even more spectacular.
Tour and wine tasting & lunch at a local winery*
*optional lunch at 70,00 € per person or lunch at your leisure
You are welcomed in Caves Ambacia established in 1874. You can discover a large range of vintages, from 1947 to our days. Made of chenin blanc the Vouvray is a mineral wine with a high acidity level which gives to the wine a great aging capacity.
This optional meal is based on the discovery of Loire Valley wines around a tasting of local products.
• 3 white wines paired with cheeses.
• 2 or 3 red wines (Bourgueil, Saint Nicolas de Bourgueil, Chinon) paired with meat.
• 1 semi dry or sweet dessert wine.
Wineries are submitted to change according to the availability.
Guided tour of the Chateau of Chambord.
In the middle of a forest as large as the city of Paris Chambord was the first Loire Valley chateau listed in the world heritage by UNESCO. Ordered in 1519 by King Francois I, with 426 rooms, 77 staircases and 282 fireplaces, it is the largest castle in the region. Leonardo da Vinci is the creator of its incredible double helix staircase.
Drop off is at 05:30 PM back to Saint Pierre des Corps train station
or to your hotel located in the Loire Valley.
This tour includes
- Transportation in a comfortable full option minivan
- English speaking driver guide for the full day (8 hours per day)
- Entrance tickets and guided tour of the Chateaux of Chenonceau and Chambord
- Tour and wine tasting in Caves Ambacia.
This tour does not include
- Lunch at a cellar cave in Amboise (optional 70,00€ per person)
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Extra hour (75,00 € per hour with a maximum of 2 hours per day)
- Train tickets (100,00 € per person from Paris).
- Expert guide gratuities.
Loire Valley Day tours from Paris (save time and money with the TGV).
The city of Tours being only 70 minutes away from Paris by TGV, here is our train time table recommendation : To be advised shortly