A self-guided tour of Paris with suggestions for optional activities. Paris Highlights: A two-day ticket for the BigBus "hop-on/hop-off" tour system, a private tour of Paris highlights in a 2CV Citroën. A Dinner Cruise on the River Seine. Four nights in a 4-Star hotel in Paris - with breakfasts. Available year-round.
Day 1: Arrival in Paris
Private transport from Paris-CDG Airport to your hotel.
Check-in at the Four-Star Hotel au Manoir Saint Germain in Paris for four nights - with breakfasts included.
A two-day ticket for the "hop-on/hop-off" BigBus
The fun and flexible way for sightseeing in Paris - the BigBus tours around the city's famous landmarks, allowing you to plan, explore, or be spontaneous all at your own pace - "hop-on and hop-off" as many times as you wish to see and do the things you want to!
Day 2: Seeing Paris in a classic "deux chevaux" Citroën 2CV
Paris Highlights - Private Tour
Capture the Parisian atmosphere in a fun and unique way - spend an hour-and-a-half with a private Guide aboard a vintage Citroën "deux chevaux" (two horses)!
A Day at your leisure to enjoy Paris and some of its most famous sites such as Opéra Garnier, Sacré-Coeur, Montmartre with its Dali Mueum) and so many other superb places...
Day 3: A romantic Dinner Cruise on the Seine River
Another day in Paris to discover more beautiful places, like the Eiffel Tower (optional), Trocadéro, Les Invalides...
Visit inside the Eiffel Tower (optional)
Dinner Cruise on the Seine
Enjoy unforgettable, constantly changing views of Paris by night while having a great dinner floating along the Seine River.
Day 4: Ever been to the Moulin Rouge? (optional)
Enjoy your last full day in Paris to visit other wonderful sites like Notre Dame de Paris, the Louvre Museum (optional), Jardin du Luxembourg, the Panthéon.
The Louvre Museum (optional)
The former Palace of Kings, The Louvre presents its vast and rich collection. Discover some of the more than 38,000 works of painting and sculpture, and of course among them the one and only Mona Lisa!
Moulin Rouge dinner and show (optional)
Yes, you "can-can" live the incredible experience of the Parisian Cabaret at the one-and-only Moulin Rouge!
Day 5: Check-out and departure
Check out after another excellent breakfast.
Private transport from your hotel to Paris-CDG Airport or the rental car agency.
On the Left Bank in the 6th arrondissement, one of the most famous neighborhoods of Paris, sits the charming Four Star Hotel Au Manoir Saint-Germain-des-Pres - which also happens to be located across the street from two of the most famous places to dine in the city: The legendary Cafe de Flore and Cafe des deux Magots.
This package includes
Please note that this package is based on a double occupancy room
- Two-way (round-trip) private transport between CDG Airport and your hotel
- A four-night stay at the Four-Star Hotel au Manoir Saint Germain - with breakfasts included
- A two-day ticket for the "hop-on/hop-off" Big Bus tour system
- Paris Highlights Private Tour aboard a classic Citroën 2CV - (1.5 hours)
- A Dinner Cruise on the Seine River
This package does not include
- A ticket to the Eiffel Tower (32 Euros per person)
- A ticket to the Moulin Rouge show and dinner (214 Euros per person)
- Entrance fee for the Louvre Museum (21 Euros per person)
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Other visits not listed
- Guide appreciation gratuity
- Providers are subject to change according to availability at the time of the reservation. Should this arise we will offer a parallel alternative at the same high standard.